? ?(41)? ?gb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (51 Ratings)??111 Grabs Today. 31133 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? |
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (110 Ratings)??102 Grabs Today. 33253 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 13 November 2009

Friends

After watching Helens Clip (love west wing) it made me think about friends and friendships.



I'm not the best one. I let Work and Uni prioritise my life. I let fear, insecurity and uncomfortableness creep into my friendships like a poision.



A very cool (legendary) 16 year old once told me that I see the bad in people, throw it away and hold on to the good.



They continued to talk about how much rubbish they put me through to see if I would still forget the bad and see the good for who they are.



I love this person and yeah he is a bit rusty round the edges at times but he is a generally awesome bloke.



It made me think more about my friendships with people how true friendships look past the rust.



I looked at friends where chandler kisses Joeys girlfriend and Joey (after chandler was made to live in a box for a day) seeing his friends sadness threw away his feelings because his friend mattered more.



I've been really annoyed at two people recently. (It isnt completely there fault in every friendship as its relational the blame is always at least partly on both sides.)



I heard God tell me today to let it go.



These people lied, broke promises, told secrets, said horrible things behind my back and Ignored me when I needed them.

These people (I love them) saw the rust and spat on it. They saw the act and judged. They didnt look beyond it nor care to look.

I realise by holding on to the grudge that I am doing the exact same thing.

I love these people and I am going to not let the wrongs they have done cloud my judgements at how good there hearts are.