? ?(41)? ?gb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (51 Ratings)??111 Grabs Today. 31133 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? |
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (110 Ratings)??102 Grabs Today. 33253 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 29 October 2010

My Blog is back

Well at least for now,

I stopped it for two reasons really.

First was because I became more and more aware that I could (and most possibly would) use it to vent about me and Nick and our journey together and I dont really think that is fair on either me or Nick. (especially Nick.)

And Second was well, Im not very good and saying how Im feeling and what not (odd for someone that never shuts up) so I wrote it down, got people to read it as a method of not having to say it. Like my next post for example, its easier to ask people to pray about it than actually see people.